Project Manager/Surveyor - NorthumberlandNorthumberland
Published last month
Project Manager/Surveyor - Northumberland
A market leading manufacturer of kitchen furniture are looking for a project manager/surveyor to join their team. The ideal candidate will be based in the Northumberland area and the role will involve travel across the area and the south east/borders of Scotland.
* Conducting site surveys in properties
* Ensuring the smooth delivery of projects
* Preparing kitchen layouts using Planit software
* Project administration of prices and project progress
* Have a full driving license
* Have a background in surveying
* Able to maintain deadlines
* Experience working with fitters/installers
Desirable but not essential:
* Experience of planit software
* Experience in the kitchen industry
* Monday to Friday
* Company car plus fuel card/expenses paid
* Please call for salary details
* Bonus scheme
New Line SR Ltd - Jenny Greasley
Construction and Interiors sector recruitment specialist
New Line SR are specialists in the recruitment of field sales and executive management positions across the UK, Ireland and Europe since 2005. We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships with our clients based on mutually beneficial recruitment relationships - "If our clients don't succeed, we don't succeed".
I specialise in recruiting for Companies that sell residential and commercial interior and exterior products and services, and finding candidates roles in these sectors.
Roles types we recruit for include Field Sales People of all types, Sales Designers, Key / National Account Managers through to Senior Executive Management positions; and everything in between!
Sectors I recruit for include all areas of Commercial, Industrial and Residential interiors, Construction and any associated products and services (including but not limited to tiles, worktops, surfaces, kitchens, appliances, finishes, sinks & taps, light side, heavy side, etc).
Benefits: + Car, Laptop, Pension
Contact: Jenny Greasley