Invoice ControllerSouth Yorkshire
Published last month
A well-known manufacturer of kitchen furniture are looking for an invoice controller for their team. The role involves producing accurate and effective invoices through entering the numerous order components of tenders/quotations into large Excel spreadsheets.
* Understand complex tenders and maintain quotes for housing developers.
* Liaising with site quality surveyors
* Control the order process and ensure designers receive correct authorisation of product.
* Generate payment applications from SAP ensuring and resolve any discrepancies and issue
* Work with customer variations to amend the invoice
* Liaise with credit control and the finance department
* Contract reporting primarily through Excel to support the team
* Experience working in a contract/manufacturing environment
* Have worked in a financial analyst role or similar
* Numerically literate with the ability to interpret complex orders and tenders
* Good Excel skills; including pivot tables and v-look ups
* SAP would be an advantage
* Excellent coordination skills in data collection and invoicing
£22,000 + with increases following probationary periods
New Line SR Ltd - Jenny Greasley
Construction and Interiors sector recruitment specialist
New Line SR are specialists in the recruitment of field sales and executive management positions across the UK, Ireland and Europe since 2005. We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships with our clients based on mutually beneficial recruitment relationships - "If our clients don't succeed, we don't succeed".
I specialise in recruiting for Companies that sell residential and commercial interior and exterior products and services, and finding candidates roles in these sectors.
Roles types we recruit for include Field Sales People of all types, Sales Designers, Key / National Account Managers through to Senior Executive Management positions; and everything in between!
Sectors I recruit for include all areas of Commercial, Industrial and Residential interiors, Construction and any associated products and services (including but not limited to tiles, worktops, surfaces, kitchens, appliances, finishes, sinks & taps, light side, heavy side, etc).
Contact: Jenny Greasley