Motor Finance BDM - South London + South EastSurrey
Published last week
Business Development Manager
South London + South East
Ideally looking for applicants to be based in or around: RG, GU, SO, PO, RH, CR, KT, TW, BR
Working for a well-established Company within the motor finance sector, who are financially well backed and are looking to significantly increase their UK presence.
This is a long term career opportunity and will suit someone who is prepared to work tenaciously to market the company brand and make a name for themselves in the industry.
Field based role, calling on Car, LCV, Leisure and Motorbike dealerships selling a range of products - HP, PCP, Lease Purchase, Vehicle Stocking Finance, Finance Loans, etc. 70% of the finance being Prime.
From day one there are no customers in this territory and your focus will be 100% new business development. Over time you will develop a portfolio of accounts and the role will evolve into that of a Key Account Manager.
* Business to Business field sales experience with proven new business winning ability
* Ideally with finance sales experience but the right individual with an interest in finance and enthusiasm to learn will be considered
The person must be:
* A self-motivated achiever who wants to challenge and be a top performer in the business; someone who is motivated by the excellent OTE potential
* A hunter, who isn't afraid of getting up after knock-backs
* A skilled negotiator who can close sales
* Someone with a positive personality that leaves a good impression and has dealers looking forward to their return visit
* Someone who has strong administration abilities and organisational skills, with strong experience of using Microsoft Office products
* Someone who can communicate with people at all levels, from the showroom floor, to senior management/owner-operators and up to board level of larger businesses
* A strategic account manager, who can develop existing business and new accounts to maximise the potential from each account to the benefit of both parties
Basic £30-35,000 depending on experience
Year 1 predicted OTE £45-50,000, with top earners in the Company achieving over £75,000
Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Pension.
Plus extra benefits package.
New Line SR Ltd - Dawn Gillies
Automotive + Finance Key Account Manager
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you then please apply or call me on 01332 417 255
New Line SR is a nationwide specialist in recruitment of field based sales people and executive management across the U.K. & Ireland since 2005. We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships with our clients based on mutually beneficial recruitment relationships - "If our clients don't succeed, we don't succeed".
I specialise in recruiting for Companies that work in the automotive and financial sectors, and finding candidates roles in these sectors.
Roles types we recruit for include Field Sales People of all types, Key / National Account Managers through to Senior Executive Management positions; and everything in between!
Sectors I recruit for include all areas of Automotive, Motor Finance, Insurances, Warranties, Business Finance solutions and any associated products and services.
Benefits: car, phone, pension etc
Contact: Dawn Gillies